I’ve got to hand it to my Team here at Mirror Code. They wanted to redesign our website and asked me to give them some headway, politely saying, ”Let us practice what we preach, and own it!” Okay, I’ll admit it. I tend to hover over the website. So I stayed out of it (for the most part) and they delivered – big time!
“Creative Design. Powerful Web Technology. Smarter Marketing.” That’s Mirror Code, and that’s exactly what the new site represents.
New Mirror Code Home Page
As a web technology & marketing agency, it’s always a challenge to redesign your own website when priorities rest with your existing clients and the new clients knocking on the door. But the Mirror Code Team (and I mean nearly the entire team) stepped up and made time to clearly take the website to the next level with:
- Slide show for our Inner pages impact area.
- More imagery and branding. Less content.
- Simplified, cleaner navigation to our main services and price list.
- More examples of our work across a variety of specialty areas on the home page and in our portfolio.
- Cleaner integration of the Mirror Code Blog on our Home page.
- Much more effective marketing approach incorporated into the website to lead visitors through the right information to various conversion points, or calls-to-action (contact form, audit requests etc).
- More extensive tracking using Google Analytics Universal features.
- Acceleration of website under astonishing 3.76s
We have worked with a lot of great brands and small businesses over the past 5 years, including clients / agencies from the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Spain…They’ve praised our work as exceptional and reported back great increases in conversion rates and sales after the new website redesign, Web shop E-commerce integration or Mobile Web development. To accomplish this, we stepped through the same process that we provide for our customers – first, by spending significant time in the Strategy Phase to evaluate all the underlying data, gathering insights to drive the new design. The Design & Development Phases were expedited thanks to the graphic design studio, but still required ample time for designing all the creative elements to stay on brand and deliver the messaging. We then completed the process with some custom development and testing to ensure SEO-friendliness, Google Analytics tracking accuracy, and cross browser & device compatibility (10 different browser/device combinations).
Quite an effort! We are already looking at some cool new features for Phase 2 to be delivered later this year!